Thursday, October 9, 2008

WANTED, CRYSTAL DAHL SCHOFIELD




Have you seen this person....Brown hair, blue-green eyes, beautiful smile. Crystal Schofield is wanted for telephone avoidance, blog stalking, and excessive silly commenting. If found, please return her and her family to Cedar City, Utah, where her sister is going crazy without her.

Okay, so mostly she's wanted for excessive, silly commenting. I was blog stalking my own blog when I noticed 16 comments. I thought, "What a popular blogger I am!" I couldn't contain my excitement at all of these friends. Then (before even checking the comments) I thought more rationally, "I bet one of my smart a!@# sisters left 16 comments about me getting off my lazy butt and writing a new blog." Sure enough, it was little sister Crystal. After reading the hilarious, witty, and charming comments, I figured she deserved her very own personal blog article. You gotta love sisters :) And just for you Crystal, I have blogged about five times today.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

It's on like Donkey Kong! Anyone out there reading this, feel free to email me the most hideous picture of Lynette so I can feature it on my blog!

Rachel said...

I'm so glad I didn't leave you a bunch of obnoxious comments. I can only imagine the pictures you'd come up with for me.

Crystal said...

What are you saying Rach? So big deal if I look like I ate a pound of peanuts and found out I was allergic. More cushin' for the pushin' is what I like to think!!

Steph said...

Wow Lynette you are Brave! Poor Crystal that bottom picture is amazing. But wasn't it worth it to have Kendra in this world.

Steph said...

Wow you have Really Pretty eyes at least she put 2 gorgeous pics on instead of being just mean with that last one.

Melissa said...

Oh Lynette, you're so pretty and skinny. I know how busy you are and how hard it is to find the time to blog. Even though your posts are few are far between, they are filled with so much love and meaning. (please, please, please don't post any pictures of me!)

LuDLoW LiFe said...

You guys are freakin hilarious! I am laughing so hard right now, and I will NEVER leave excessive or long comments on Lynettes blog! I bet you guys were a hoot growing up together.

Granny Annie said...

Hey, I can testify of the truthfulness of the previous comment! they were difinately a hoot growing up!
Love ya!
Gram.