Monday, October 20, 2008

PICTURE TAG



So here's my 4th picture from the 4th folder of my pictures file...and just in time for Halloween. The Wild Whitts were the Toy Story characters, and I was more like Little Ho Peep :) Or at least that's what my mother called me. This year we've opted for the Peter Pan family, and although I would look hot as Tinkerbell, I'm going to be the more conservative Princess Tiger Lily. Anyway, play along if you life. Post your 4th picture from your 4th folder in your picture files.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh come on, there are some really sexy tink costumes out there this year.

Crystal said...

love it!! Although you would make a great tink I'll bet you can spruce tigerlilly just super--I mean didn't she get a little kissy kissy with peter anyway--she's a wild woman!!

Yardley said...

I just love you. You are so funny. Great picture, and you were not kidding with the little ho peep.

Rachel said...

Oh, come on Tink! At least if you're Tiger Lily we'll be able to look away from your gigantic...um, smiles. :)

Steph said...

I loved little ho peep! I can't wait to see tigerlilly I bet she is just as sexy!

Granny Annie said...

I am sure whatever you come up with with be really good!.....I just know you and your great imagination!
Go for it! Just have a fun Halloween whatever you are and where ever you are~ really, you can't help if you are sexy right?
Love, ya!
Gram

Grandma 'D' said...

Hey don't make me out to be the bad guy, I call em' like I see em'.
Not Really, you know I was kidding, anyway you did look hot.
Maybe I was jealous, after all you did look awful perky...I mean sexy! Can't wait to see the fam this year.

Kristin said...

This is the greatest picture ever! I love that your whole family dresses up!