If I haven't mentioned it before, I really LOVE my house! I don't think there is anything about our new home that I don't absolutely LOVE! But if my boys were to pick a favorite, it would be the stairs and the catwalk. Other than the playroom, they spend most of their time playing on the stairs and throwing things through the banister, off the catwalk. It's pretty cute, especially with Jax. He usually brings one large lego block from his bedroom, throws it down, smiles at me, then goes for another block. Anyway, I just thought these pics of the boys were handsome and fun...ENJOY!
November 2019
6 years ago



7 comments:
Hope ya don't get beaned on the head someday by a flying object! :) Whatever keeps 'em entertained is always my motto!
Do you just keep a basket handy to gather all the toys & take them back upstairs to be thrown down again? :) Boys are so happy to just throw things aren't they? They are just too darn cute!
I can't wait to see the future science experiments that take place on that catwalk. WATCH OUT BELOW!
Ahhh stairs! We all now how I keep my Kids in a bubble and How i can't handle stairs. So it's probably a good thing my house doesn't have them. Looks like they are having fun. I would be having a panic attack.
All this paranoid momma sees is broken bones . . . stitches. . . CARNAGE! I would cover the railing with caution tape!
Oh! just a couple of bumps and the boys will have all those stair mastered! Kids are tough and can figure out all kinds of things they can do on them! WATCH OUT!
pay back
Post a Comment