Here you go, Crystal. I'm posting a labor picture of myself, and I have removed what you called the "Donkey Kong" picture. I thought your comments were pee-my-pants hilarious and had to read them again (out loud) to Dustin. So I tried to repay your kindness with an Ode to Crystal. I guess your blog of fame pictures weren't to your liking. I'll do better next time....I promise :) Until then, this is Lynette signing off...
November 2019
6 years ago

15 comments:
That was the nicest, sisterly act ever!! And oh-so-brave of you, Lynette. It almost makes me want to post a picture of myself in labor with Neeley . . . NOT!!!!
Woo-woo, sexy mama! You guys are hilarious with your blog wars. I will never pick a fight with you online!
Oh that was so sweet! BTW - I have not been avoiding your phone calls. I've only had one missed call from you and it was yesterday (I think). I'll be better!
Remind me to never offend you Lynette! This is exactly why I am the one taking photos!!!
You are all gluttens for punishment, SERIOUSLY!!! I don't know if that was sweet or stupid, but whatever.....I love you girls so much, don't ever question my unconditional love for you. You are all beautiful, skinny, sweet, awesome mothers and daughters. I would never be so mean, so pleeeaaassse, don't be mean to me. I would really cry, and you know that, right? Anyway, blog war away, just keep me out of it. Luv to you all, your mother who adores each of you equally.
Wow, I think I blinked and missed a ton of your posts. It's good to finally be updated. As always, you put a smile on my face. I love sisters, too. They keep life fun and interesting.
You are all so fun! I know how much you love oneanother! but I also know how you just love to give oneanother a bad time....isn't it fun though?
And you all make me laugh so much! You just make my day!
Love you all!
That was sweet Lynette. What a Beautiful Picture. YOu don't even look pregnant, let alone like you are in labor. You should be a model...Really! I pray you don't have pics of me!
That was so nice of you. But you don't have me fooled. I'll be on the lookout for you so that I don't fall prey to your next evil scheme. :)
Hi--- this is Natalee (Tait) Hardy- remember me? :) Jen told me about your blog & I had to sneak a peek! You guys are just as funny as the good ol' days. :) Looks like you've had lots of fun, and I can't believe how grown up everyone is! You can visit us at www.randyandnatalee.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
Oh-- one more thing... you are in Cedar City?? That's awsome! We are living in St. George. Let me know if you're this way anytime & we can meet up :)
Ok, so I forgot to say a few more things...your family is adorable! So is everyone else's family... and what? Little Russell is grown up, and so is Nils. Crazy. Email me!!..natrand_hardy@yahoo.com :)
I was so excited to hear from you and see that you are doing great! Your kids are so cute! I have often wondered what the Holm girls have been up to and now I know. Yay!
Do I need to leave 16 more comments so you'll get off the couch (ha ha) and blog? The time limit is a week so ta ta today!
Hey Lynette, I cannot find your phone number in the phone book and I have called the in-laws, sister-in-laws and still do not have a number so I thought I will post a comment. I am leaving this Friday for a week, so I was wondering if you wanted to do those pictures this week or when I get back. If you want, I can come to Cedar (good excuse for a date) and take the pictures for you. I found a great spot over there so let me know. My cell phone is 435-590-6086. Talk to ya soon :)
Post a Comment