Okay, so I have spent all day trying to create my own blogger template with an html editor. Let's just say I have officially become technologically challenged. So I gave up and stole a template from Pyzam! If I would have done this in the first place, I would have saved a lot of time. Did I just use the world "a lot." Didn't Mrs. Miller (MHS English teacher) bury that in 7th grade?
Not much going on with the Wild Whitts! I'll try to come up with something better tomorrow, but right now Dustin is going to strangle me if I don't step away from the computer.
As for the house update, we close on the loan next week...I've heard that promise before, so I'm not holding my breath. But I'll try to keep everyone updated.
November 2019
6 years ago
3 comments:
Yay for Lynette! Congrats on the new blog, I only check yours everyday. Some of us need a good laugh once in awhile & your blog seems to do the trick. Keep up the good work
I am so happy that you finally posted again! I miss your fun stories as well. Love the new background.
Well I'm a little behind the times, but I finally just checked your blog out. It's so cute, and the kids are adorable. Who'd figure you did all those crazy things!! One reason to never have a blog is that I can't get tagged. Ha Ha...
Post a Comment