Dustin had an appointment yesterday to get his back lasered. Yup, my man is a hairy dude :) Actually, it's just his shoulder and there is a birthmark under it. Anyway, we headed to St. George because Laser MD was offering an awesome deal on laser hair removal. After Dustin was all done, the doc asked if I was considering it, and then somehow I was lying on the examine table in a hospital gown getting my legs, armpits, eyebrows, and bikini lasered. You read right...I did say bikini. I thought it would be somewhat painful, but actually not at all. And it was super fast. Now just a few more treatments, and I will never shave my legs again...or armpits....or bikini area! By the way, the doc told Dustin he had never seen anything like his hairy shoulder before and that it would actually take the whole 10 treatments for the hair to stop growing. He should be published in a doctor's journal or something. Nat wanted me to post pictures of the results, but I'm way too shy for that....or am I? Perhaps that will be my next poll!
November 2019
6 years ago
7 comments:
POST POST POST THE PICS!! He he. Just kidding. Sort of. Anyway, glad it all went well. Can't wait to check the patch--on Dustin's back not the other, you dirty minded lady!
Don't really want any details. You told me enough. Sounds more like you were having a baby than laser. Anyway I am definitely getting my eyebrows done. I'm deciding wether to give them a name or not. They are out of control. New Phobia!!!!!!!!!! Will I have whiskers when I am 60 or 70. Sick!!!!!!!
That is such a funny post. I mean, you--too shy for something? You're such a crack-up. :)
Ok. You've reached the time limit. New Post required.
I have heard some of the laser stories. HILARIOUS! How is your house coming? Hopefully good! we missed you at Buncos; it's just not quite as fun without you!
Buncos was relaxing for me. I wasn't worried about the next story you and crystal would tell on me. I mean if there is anything left to tell. Did miss you though. And Natalie is right. Post, Post, Post.......more pics of my babies. (Not of your lasered areas).
I want pictures! Come on Lynette, you're not shy. You need to update your page. I am going to try to kick all of your butts at blogging!
Post a Comment