So, again I'm a little behind with keeping everyone updated with the Wild Whitts! But I just had to post some pics of the Harlem Globetrotters. We were lucky enough to go with the awesome Ludlows along with Spencer and Travis. And although the evening had a rough start (dinner and seats), we had a great time. We enjoyed an all-american dinner of nachos, hot dogs, and pizza while watching the famous Harlem Globetrotters battle the Generals. It was all pre-scripted, but Jase got a kick out of the basketball player losing his shorts! He also enjoyed the souvenirs. Where else can you buy a generic jersey for $35 and a rubber basketball for $25. They must be dusted with blue gold. I guess you can't put a price on memories.
November 2019
6 years ago
1 comments:
Holy holy crap. What got into Miss Lynette today! I can't believe the postage today. I kept scrolling down and the posts just kept going and going. And I am totally STOKED to make the blog two times! YAY me! (Travis and Spencer think they should have been included in the being awesome part. he he)
Post a Comment