Monday, February 25, 2008

THE IN-LAWS

On Saturday we traveled to our hometown of Milford, Utah. It was Emily's (Dustin's niece) birthday. Somehow the topic of my blog surfaced and the in-laws indicated that I had never mentioned them on my world famous website. I thought that was a good thing :) Anyway, I wanted to make it known to my many fans around the world (milford & cedar) that I have the world's best in-laws.

Although my mother-in-law has been known to secretly sabotage her delicious bread recipe to make me look like a lousy breadmaker, she is still #1 mother-in-law in my book. Okay, so the sabotage was more like a typo, and she corrected it as soon as she realized. I would post pictures, but they are in storage...and you wouldn't believe she was my mother-in-law anyway. She looks way too young.

As for my father-in-law, he is a pro wood worker, crafting me a cradle, a child's rocking chair, and soon-to-be bridge. Again, pictures are in storage but just imagine a sexier version of George Clooney. Dustin's brother and sisters aren't too shabby either :) I tell Dustin all the time that I am grateful for his family. They remind me of my own, and I have always felt at home with the "Wild Whitts!"

1 comments:

Nat Lud said...

All I'm going to say is MUST BE NICE! he he