Does anyone else have a little guy that insists on dressing himself? I snapped these pics after Jase had a meltdown for wearing a couple shirts that we picked out for him. He was in hysterics over wearing these clothes. Jase's idea of red carpet glamour is camo over camo. The first picture was just before church. I had just bought new church outfits at Children's Place and his tie had dinosaurs on it. I thought he would love it. I calmed him down long enough to get through sacrament meeting, but the minute we got home, the clothes were off! The next shirt wasn't so lucky. His dad bought this at Old Navy (clearance for $2.99). Jase just cried for 20 minutes before I gave in and let him pick out his favorite John Deere t-shirt. If you have ever heard me whining for a girl, remind me that with our luck, Jase will get a sister even more dramatic than him!
November 2019
6 years ago
1 comments:
Oh sister if you ever get a girl, watch out! I love that Jase is so into his 'style'. He always looks adorable. (he looks so handsome in both of those shirts!)
Post a Comment