Friday, January 2, 2009

RANDOMNESS

Randomness...is that a word? I guess it doesn't matter in the world of blogging. You can totally create blog words and terms and feel all intelligent for your creativity and silliness. I LOVE BLOGGING! Anyway, on to my blog. Just thought I would post a few random photos of what the holidays are all about....kids and relaxing. Wow! Did I just say those two words in the same sentence. Looks like this new year is going to be awesome :)

Jase and mom chilling on the couch, cheek to cheek, of course!


Jase in his handsome new shirt.



Jaxon and Aunt Crystal...what that kid won't put in his mouth :)


My handsome boys the Sunday before Christmas. They are such posers.




8 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Just love the pictures and this cute family! You are all so special!
Love ya!

Steph said...

They are so adorable. Miss you guys!

Grandma 'D' said...

Randomness has to be a word, because that is what my life is all about. Wonderful Random things happening all the time. Love your blog and hope you have the best 2009 ever. ( It just seems like we had the year 2000, and you know, the world was coming to an end). We are all still alive and enjoying our blessings every minute!

Melissa said...

I love randomness! Your boys are so handsome... especially in their church clothes.

Nat Lud said...

So cute! I am so happy to see new posts! I love those boys. So handsome.

LuDLoW LiFe said...

I am happy as well about the new posts. We are so glad you guys had a great Christmas! Those boys of yours are adorable.

Rachel said...

What handsome boys, & they have one hot mama! It was so great to see you for the holidays. I love & miss you.

Jenny said...

Kids and relaxing, that it what makes the holidays great! I agree. We had some good times with the nieces and nephews. Your boys are so handsome!